Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life and Stuff

So I havent wrote in a while. HaHa sorry about that! Life is still good! Prom is coming up pretty soon and I am so excited. Although, I got asked to Century's and Highlands, I just found out they are on the same day. So I think I will go to Centurys, cause David asked me first :) But I am so excited. He is an amazing boy! So I have been sick the past few days with a cold. It isnt very fun at all! But I am feeling better today. Umm..I dont know what else to say! I will leave with a quote... " This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time" DO we want to be the type of people who sit on the sidelines or do we want to be out on the field playing the game? You only live once, make the best of it. Have fun, dont worry about things you cant control. Learn from your mistakes, grow closer to your Heavenly Father, and most importantly be the person you are meant to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment