Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Asked to Prom

So it was the wierdest thing. My parent had left to their friends house and before they left my mom looked me in the eyes and said specifically "if someone comes to the door DO NOT answer it, even if it was someone you know" I said "okay mom, I am not in preschool anymore". So about twenty minutes pass... I am sitting on the couch...it is now about ten o'clock...I hear the door bell ring! I remember my moms words in my head "if someone comes to the door DO NOT answer it, even it was someone you know"...Well guess what I do? I answer the door. Noone was there and I looked down and seen a tub of ice cream on the doorstep. I pick it up. On it it says "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. I know it will be a mess but I hope the answer is a YES". Then he made me dig through the ice cream, I used a spoon cause i didnt want to get my fingers dirty, and in it he hid his name at the very bottom. So i called my mom, assuming she had something to do with it when she said not to answer the door. But she swore on her life that she didnt know anything about it! She just said she had a feeling that someone was going to come to the door. It's wierd how parents have preminitions like that. Anyway, that was the cherry on top of a perfect day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment