Saturday, May 23, 2009
Most Amazing Prom Ever :)
Wow, words cant express how much fun I had at prom. For the day date we went fourwheeling up blackrock. By the time we were done we were soaked and muddy from going through all the puddles... That's when I was driving :). I never wanted it to end. We went so far up the mountain that we ran into some snow banks and I started a killer snowball fight. I started the fight, but trust me I didnt end it! HaHa! We were all in shorts and just a t-shirt. It got kinda Nippy! But it was a time that I will never forget. We got done with the day date at around four. Dinner was at six thirty, so I was a little stressed because I had to take a shower before I could do my hair because of the mud. But it turned out to be alright. David looked so handsome. I think my mom is obsessed with him. Everyday she tells me how adorable he is, but hey it's the truth :). So we went and had dinner at our friend Kenny's house. We had a candle-lit dinner. We ate this amazing spinich dip with chips, salad, alfredo, meatballs, and of course cake for desert. We had good entertainment, Aka: Kenny's brother! Wow this kid was hilarious, he was giving the boys tips on how to score. Not basketball.... If you know what I mean. But he was totally just kidding and giving them crap. So after that we went to the dance and danced the night away. The theme was Love in Paris. Then afterward we went to davids house and had chocolate fondue and just sat and played games. My parents let me stay out way late... Like two thirty! It was so much fun! I wish I could take it and do it all over. But I'm sure this isnt going to be the last. So that was Prom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment